Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reece Quotes

7.06.11 Driving back from the bank... "Mom! When you goed over that bump, you just put my sucker on my mustache!" (not very pleased)

1.23.11 "Mommy? Do monster trucks go in garages?"

1.22.11 "Mommy? Does Iron Man protect Jesus?"

10.06.10 Lunch conversation:
R: Pointing to photo on screen saver, "Mom, can we live there?"
Me: "No... That's in Japan."
R: "Can we go there?"
Me: "Maybe someday if we have enough money."
R: "I think we do."
Me: "Not yet..."
R: "Let's wait a few minutes."

10.05.10 "Do Grandmas wear bras?"

09.27.10 "Do Grandmas take baths?"

09.17.10 Me: "Reece, are you going to help me clean the house?" - R: "I will clean the top of the roof."

09.15.10 "Cheese don't fit in bottles."

09.15.10 "Mommy, I need a blue tent to sleep in. Orange ones fall down."

08.25.10 Sat up in bed this morning and first thing out of his mouth: "Mom, what do ants eat?"

08.17.10 "Now we will play in the mud! That is really brave for us to do that." And so it was.

08.16.10 Passing the golf course by daycare... "We can go golfing with Grandma someday!?"

2 comments: